Do I have to book parking with you in advance?
You can come without a reservation. If you make a reservation, you are guaranteed a parking space in the centre of Prague, a minute walk from Wenceslas Square, the Main Railway Station, Senovážné Square.
How do I make a reservation?
You can make a reservation in our reservation system on the website parkingopletalova.cz/reservation
How do reservations work?
- Payment for parking is for the number of hours of parking purchased according to the price list.
- You have 24 hours from the arrival time entered in the booking system to arrive at the car park.
- From your arrival, the number of parking hours you have purchased will begin to count.
- If you park longer than your reservation, you will be charged for the extra parking on site.
- Online parking reservations are only valid after payment via the payment gateway.
- The maximum height of the vehicle is 2 metres.
How can I pay with you?
Will I get a receipt or invoice?
- Our parking meter payment tax receipt has all the legal requirements for use in accounting.
- When you pay for parking in our reservation system, you are automatically sent a tax receipt that has all the legal requirements for use in accounting.
- If you are interested in paying for parking by invoice, please contact Mr. Jakub Novák at his email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +420 606 588 496.
Can I cancel my reservation?
Yes, online bookings can be cancelled via email email@example.com
Cancellations are subject to our cancellation policy.
What is valet parking?
Valet parking, where our garage attendants will park your car, which is a significant time saver for you. You will receive a parking ticket from our valet with your vehicle's license plate number. If you lose your parking ticket, you do not pay any fine as in other car parks and your vehicle is issued to you against your valid ID and vehicle registration.
What are your opening hours?
How do I get to you?
Our address is Opletalova 917/9, Prague 1
You can come to us:
- Turn from Wenceslas Square into Opletalova Street.
- From the other side of Opletalova Street, in the direction from the Main Train Station.
- Turn from Politických vězňů Street into Opletalovy Street.
Are parked vehicles guarded?
Can you go in and out repeatedly?
The easiest way is to make an online reservation, where you pay for the number of hours of parking in advance and can leave and arrive as you please.
In case you do not have an online reservation you have options:
- You will pay on departure and receive a new parking ticket on arrival.
- In case you want to be sure of a parking space after your return, you will pay a refundable deposit.
What is the maximum permitted vehicle height?
The maximum height is 2 metres - sufficient for the largest SUVs and minibuses.
Can LPG vehicles be parked at your location?
We would like to work with you, who should we contact?
For cooperation, please contact Mr. Jakub Novák at his email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +420 606 588 496.
We offer cooperation for companies, hotels, organizers of cultural and other social events.